The Royal College of Chiropractor’s Post-Registration Training Programme
PRT enables newly qualified chiropractors to work in professional clinical settings in regular contact with more experienced colleagues who act as trainers/mentors. In addition to practical clinical aspects, further structured education is provided. The overarching aim of PRT is the smooth transition from the undergraduate setting to autonomous professional practice in the clinical setting.
As PRT Trainers/Mentors, The London Wellness Clinic is required to demonstrate certain requirements. These include;
- Have many years experience as a chiropractor, with current GCC registration,
- Be a Licentiate, Member or Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractors,
- Continuing clinical competence – completion of GCC annual Continuing Professional Development is accepted as evidence of this,
- Trainers must ensure provision of an environment conducive to postgraduate training, and have their practice open to review as part of the appointment process if requested, and
- Trainers must actively participate in the RCC’s ‘Training the Trainers’ programme.
The PRT programme includes the following components:
- Practice-based learning
- Experiential learning
- Participation in regional workshops and CPD with peers
- Reflection and development planning
- Clinical review/audit
Choose The London Wellness Centre Close To You
We are open 6 days a week, from 08:00-19:00 Monday to Friday, and on Saturday by appointment only.
We can often accommodate clients on the same day or at a time that suits you.